Here are 5 important lessons to learn before your puppy becomes an adult dog. In this way, the acquired knowledge remains anchored in his memory as a puppy for life. This article is a guide to train your child. We need to find more unusual male dog names.
1) His name is address.
In order for your dog to answer your call, you need to teach your puppy its name. The shorter the name, the easier it is to learn. Encourage this workout by doing something good with your cub before you begin. When teaching your child its name, you should take two simple steps:
1) Ask your child's name to draw his attention slowly and clearly.
2) If your puppy reacts to their name, reward them and pat them on the head. If you don't come immediately, don't tell him or he will slow down next time too.
2) Know "no".
Now your child should learn that the next word is "no". From the beginning, he must understand that "no" means that something is forbidden.
Make sure your orders are compatible. What is "no" should not be allowed one day the next or by other members of your family.
You must have this word. Your puppy should not use it when you use it or when you use it tell him what he is doing.
3) The house trains your puppy.
Once your puppy has learned two basic lessons, it is time to move forward with home training. Here are three simple steps that you can take to begin the process of preparing for mediation of male dog names.
1) Take it out every two hours during the day, ideally when you wake up, after every meal and after playing.
2) If you find your puppy roaming in circles, pick it up and take it out. When he finishes his business, praise his cub.
3) Don't tell your puppy if an accident has happened inside the house! Blasphemy will only put a strain on your cub.
4) Sit, sleep, stay.
The next command that your puppy needs to learn should be taught in the presented order.
1) "Sit": While giving this command, press your hips with one hand on your hips. Hold his head with the other hand.
2) "Lie": Tell your puppy to sit, then gently move its paws as you say "sleep".
)) Stay: Let your puppy sit and "stay" as he moves away from it. If it happens and follows you, say "no". Also read: purenesses.wixsite.com/mysite/post/what-s-in-a-name-10-ways-to-name-your-new-puppy
Teach your puppy food.
Feeding time should be set and your puppy's food bowl should be in the same location away from their sleeping area. Treatment or leftover food should not be given as it will disturb the nutritional balance of the food you are currently feeding your puppy.
Remember to give your puppy a lot of love and appreciation whenever he follows. It promotes good behavior.